Once a month, I round up some of the inspiring, intriguing and interesting things that I’ve read and written recently and share them all with you.
- Behind the scenes in the White House mailroom is an interesting look at communications between the staff and the president, the president and his writers, and citizens and the president.
- Of course, this house and the story of this family’s journey to country living totally connected with me, but what resonated the most was the part about defining your style and being thoughtful about what’s most important to you
- A peak into what goes into becoming an instagram influencer
- Stop pitching. Write a love letter.
My writing elsewhere:
- The start of March marked five years of owning and blogging about our farm
- I am currently afflicted with some project ADD. Case in point, this month’s projects ranged from reupholstering a chair to laying out plans for the vegetable garden
- When to intervene at the dog park
- How to get your dog to behave off leash
- Tapping trees to make our own maple syrup has resulted in both sweet and sour moments this month
- Cool or creepy?
- I reviewed a new collar and dog toy by WO Design