Once a month, I round up some of the inspiring, intriguing and interesting things that I’ve read and written recently and share them all with you.
- I love watching American Ninja Warrior every summer. The strength and accomplishments of the athletes are amazing. However, more than just physical abilities, the show is about wonderful storytelling. The features on each competitor humanize them and make me want to see them succeed. It’s a very smartly produced show. Shout out to super ninja Jessie Graff, the first woman to successfully finish Stage 2.
- Hands up if you eat lunch alone at your desk. Although I never miss breakfast. An interesting look at people’s fragmented food habits
- Don’t use exclamation points!
- When retired geologists launch a guerrilla marketing campaign
- How to pay for a million-dollar reno
My writing elsewhere:
- How to mix and match throw pillows
- A video tour of my new office/craft room
- I have an annual tradition of taking a photo of our house every June 1. Here’s how five years of Junes look.
- I’m not my dog’s mom
- Introducing dogs and cats
- Product reviews – Mighty Paw Long Training Leash and Mighty Paw Padded Sport Collar