Once a month, I round up some of the inspiring, intriguing and interesting things that I’ve read and written recently and share them all with you.
- I’ve been reading Chasing Slow by Erin Loechner (where I found the quote above). The desire for less is something that I’ve been feeling for a little while, and I’ve recently taken some steps towards my definition of less.
- How walking in nature changes the brain
- Nearly 105 billion emails are sent each day. These 35 face-melting email marketing stats for 2017 give some insight into what messages are most effective.
- Three secrets to structuring your messages
- Coding is the new cursive writing
- “Finding your passion… is an ongoing process of putting yourself out there, trying something new, being uncomfortable, and doing that until you’re happy with where you are.”
My writing elsewhere:
- Should you license your dog? — Two views
- Reflections on Canada, Indigenous peoples, 150 years and doing right by seven generations in the future.
- Home Goals 2017 mid-year report
- How to build a round wood framed mirror