Once a month, I round up some of the inspiring, intriguing and interesting things that I’ve read and written recently and share them all with you.
- Letters to My Grandchildren by David Suzuki is making me think about legacy, how the choices we make affect the future, the environment, love and life.
- Be nice. The Internet Pledge
- Influencer marketing rates is a helpful introduction for both brands and influencers.
- This early podcast from Young House Love about sponsored posts is a good accompaniment to the Entrepreneur article above.
- A peek behind the curtain on how sponsorships work for blog projects like the One Room Challenge. (The makeovers themselves are also super inspiring. Check them out at Calling it Home.)
My writing elsewhere:
- How to build a simple toolbox from scrap wood, complete with a free plan
- How to live with your kitchen until you’re ready to renovate
- How to clean your chimney yourself
- How to organize all those bags of spices
- Finding your dog’s comfort zone (and yours) for off-leash hiking
- How to motivate a low energy dog