This month’s round-up is coming out a week early, as this is my last post before Christmas. I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday with your family. And if you’re feeling a bit stressed by the holiday bustle, I hope that the list below is a bit of a reminder to savour the season.
View this post on Instagram
The DREAM holiday to-do list! 🎁 As the garland is hung and the tree is decorated, as the gifts get wrapped and the wishlists written, as the cookies get baked and the cards sealed, this list is a reminder of what this holiday season should really hold. ⛸ Challenge accepted! Double tap if you agree this is the ultimate list for the holiday season! 👇🏼✨🥂 List authored by: Shelly Young Modes
Other things that have been inspiring, intriguing and interesting me recently.
- Reese Witherspoon talks about speaking up and how to take the first step.
- Sticking with the empowerment theme, I love the intro to this new series by Wit & Delight. Inspiring and encouraging women is always needed.
- I finally started listening to the In The Storyhouse podcast by Jen at Rambling Renovators and Erin of DIY Passion. It’s an interesting discussion on the state of blogging, influencer marketing and blogger-brand-customer relationships.
- Two new-to-me blogs that I’ve been enjoying this month, each with their own unique blend of humour, creativity, hard work and, of course, renovation: The Handmade Home and Arrows and Bow.
My writing elsewhere:
- New Year’s dog training resolutions report
- Messages, signs and good news
- How things are going for this fall wrap-up on the farm
- What to do if your dog runs away