Once a month, I round up some of the inspiring, intriguing and interesting things that I’ve read and written recently and share them all with you.
- 40 per cent of food produced in the US is wasted. Yikes. Wasted was enlightening and also inspiring for the entrepreneurial innovative ways people are finding to use “waste” food.
- “If we’re going to invoke change, [financial power] has to be part of it.”
- Make time for what you love and other life lessons from Dolly Parton
- Write as well as you can, with as much heart as you can, whenever you can
- The newest edition of House & Home arrived in the mailbox yesterday. I love a hard copy magazine still. And receiving one seems like a little gift every month. What magazines do you subscribe to? Have you gone digital or do you still receive paper copies too?
My writing elsewhere:
- Some big news to kick off the year – We’re having a baby
- How to prepare your dog for a baby
- Finding fruit fit for the Canadian climate