Once a month, I round up some of the inspiring, intriguing and interesting things that I’ve read and written recently and share them all with you. February’s round-up was underway when we got an unexpected early arrival–our new baby. Talk about inspiring, intriguing and interesting.
I’m still writing and working with clients, but I’m going to be taking a break from posting here on the blog for a little while. In the meantime, here is some of what has caught my eye recently.
- Accessible design is not a topic that I see often online in interior design blogs, so this bathroom by The Handmade Home stood out. It has style, along with thoughtfulness and usability.
- An Olympian’s tips for staying calm under pressure
- I love asking people more interesting, insightful questions than “how are you?” or “what do you do?” This list gives me some fresh ideas
My writing elsewhere:
- 5 Tips to Take Care of Your Dog When You’re Having A Baby
- How to Get My Dog Used to a New Routine
- Dogs and Babies – New Sights, Sounds and Smells
- Mighty Paw Rope Leash Review