Once a month, I round up some of the inspiring, intriguing and interesting things that I’ve read and written recently and share them all with you.
- Darkest Hour was an interesting portrayal of Winston Churchill and an important time in history. I was struck by how alone the UK was for much of WWII. I also enjoyed the Churchill’s speeches and the behind the scenes scenes of him writing. Favourite line: “He mobilized the English language and sent it into battle.”
- Everyone is going through something that we can’t see.
- The importance of reading to babies.
- “Invest far more in each interaction than any rational human would advise… People can tell… that you’re actually a caring, focused, generous human.”
My writing elsewhere:
- Turquoise farm-inspired gender neutral nursery
- Q&A with a dog owner and new mother
- How our dog is adjusting to our new baby
- Five ways to decorate with family photos
- Two gender neutral nursery designs
- Creative, affordable and personal art for a nursery
- Make your own Pottery Barn inspired coffee table